another fabric stack…

fabricstack1

I’m more than a little obsessed with this stack. I don’t know if it’s all the fun florals, or if it’s the jewel tones or what, but I wish I had the time to drop everything else and turn it into a quilt!

fabricstack3

I can imagine it done, and can imagine burying my head under the covers on a snowy winter day for a nice midday nap (ha, as if!).

fabricstack2

Until that time comes, I’ve put these all away together in a box. I hope that keeping them all together will mean they will actually become that quilt I’m dreaming of!

This entry was posted in Fabric and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to another fabric stack…

jodi says:

ooooh, what lovelies! I know how you feel – I have two stacks like that in my sewing room that keep calling me! Looking forward to see what you make with yours!

Linda says:

Where do you find such fabric? I love those colors and designs and can’t find fabric like yours.

It is really pretty together. And since it is so wintry here, it is like a breath of spring. Hope to see what you do with it ;-)

Sarah Helene Seufert says:

I’m again ANXIOUS to see your completed BEAUTIFUL QUILT . . . FAB fabrics in prints & solids in your stack . . . I lOVE your color choices & placements. Takes a great IMAGINATION like you mentioned. GOOD LUCK! Sarah in Minneapolis, MN

Jeannie says:

I love the orange background with pink roses. What line is it?

Margaret says:

what a lovely selection of fabrics. I wonder what plans you have for your quilt? Since I started quilting, I have discovered that colours no longer clash!! It has really opened my eyes to colour which never happened with embroidery

Larissa says:

Oooh that stack is really pretty, right up my alley. Any ideas what block pattern you’ll use?

I have been playing with AMH roses too, I guess we are asking for SPRING… LOL

sandra says:

Some gorgeous prints in there. I love how you make all those complement each other. What kind of quilt do you have planned for these fabrics?

Meredithe says:

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Don’t wait too long – I wanna see what you make!

Rachel says:

I think that fabric stack is AWESOME and would make a great Feather Bed Quilt (AMH) http://www.annamariahorner.com/Feather.Bed.Quilt.pdf

It’s my next quilt project, so I’m a bit obsessed with it… :)

Until this moment I had our bedroom quilt all planned out in my mind’s eye: greys, deep blues, pinks and mauves. And then you go and throw this spanner into the mix! Aaarrgghh!

Oh, I can’t bear putting away sets of fabric! I always feel like I’ll want them for something else but not know i have them and then, oh! But, I can see what you mean about this way they will become a quilt. Quite a pretty stack!

14. Pingback: FITF: coming up roses… | Film in the Fridge