catnap rainbow

catnaprainbow3

I spent time this weekend putting my new Lizzy House Catnap bundle in rainbow order and adding many complementary fabrics from my stash. (Lately it seems I can’t resist turning everything into a rainbow!)

catnaprainbow

I hope to spend some time today sewing these squares into something colorful!

catnaprainbow2

In case you were wondering, many of the Art Gallery Squared Elements match nicely, as well as a few of the Alison Glass Bike Path and several of the prints from Umbrella Prints' Floating World line.
This entry was posted in Fabric and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to catnap rainbow

Paige says:

Beautiful! I can’t wait to see what this becomes!

Diana says:

Love it! Can’t wait to see what it becomes!

I love lining things up in rainbow order. It really is addicting! I can’t wait to see what these turn into. Here’s to an extra long nap time today!

dispack says:

I can’t wait to see what you make! I love Bike Path sooooo much!

Cristin says:

Pretty squares! I find Squared Elements and Sun Prints go nicely with most other lines… mmmm….
    Looking forward to seeing what comes of those colors! I finish only a handful of quilts per year, hope you don’t mind that I live vicariously through you. ;-)

Anne says:

I have the same problem with turning everything into a rainbow! And in this case I heartily approve. :D Loving the way these all play together!

Hilary says:

oh how pretty! I just got Catnap and I can’t figure out what I want to make yet.

Kaesey says:

Ha! I’m inexplicably into rainbows, too. =) I’m looking forward to seeing what you do with this.

nat says:

you’re not alone, i love turning everything into rainbows too

Kate says:

Can I ask, if you cut squares with no plan for what to make, what size do you cut?

11. Pingback: FITF: a catnap rainbow quilt top | Film in the Fridge