far far away II patchwork

Just because.

patchwork2

I bet you knew I wouldn’t be able to resist…

This entry was posted in Posts about Quilts and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to far far away II patchwork

ooooh, you didn’t even tell us what if feels like! Is it as heavy as Essex blend? I’m sure it will still be months until we get any in Canada.

nichole says:

oh, nice! are the solids cotton or linen?

Mary Ann says:

Lovely, I almost ordered a whole pile the other day and then hesitated because of the weight. So what do you think now that its cut up and in a top?

amanda says:

So, SO pretty!! Will you post the names of the solids you used? I want one!! :)

Hanna says:

Hi Ashley, since a bad head injury last summer (i`m fine now) i´m a big fan of you and your beautiful quilts, you´ve made me try quilting. and i´ve also fallen in love with patchwork and sewing, Thanks so much !!!!, i would really like to send you a little present if you don´t mind, by the way: gorgeous quilt top !

Christa says:

The solids you mixed with the patterned squares go so beautifully. Can you share what you used?

I am going to make one similar to this with my FFA2…so pretty!

Amanda W says:

ditto on the solids, I would love to know! I hope I get some FFA2 soon!

Amber says:

oh – I got a big ol stack in the mail yesterday :-) Can’t wait to start sewing with it!

Islay says:

I just can’t wait for the stack I’ve ordered to come so I can chop into it! It may form the first entry into the online fabric diary I’m planning on keeping :)

holly p says:

Gorgeous as always! I am dying to order some of this fabric!

Sarah says:

Even without seeing the prints up close, the colors of this are wonderful in itself. Lovely!

Nicole says:

I wish I had a little girl to make a quilt for, I so want to use this fabric! looks amazing

Terri says:

Of course, who could resist this new collection?! I can’t wait to get some of these cool fabrics. Love the simple squares patchwork you pieced!

Leandre says:

Did you run right in to nido to get them? I happened to be there the day they arrived in store and I couldn’t resist, myself!

Lyn H. says:

So beautiful! Like others who commented, I would really love to know what solid fabrics you used. I really want to create a quilt like this.