Henry – 3 months

henry3months
(Steeplechase quilt)

This little guy is already 3 months old, and oh so sweet! He’s such an easy going baby, and rarely cries – sometimes I forget for a second that he’s here! I suppose third children have so much going on around them that they’re always entertained.

henry3months3

We’re still working on getting smiles out of him – his usual look is a frown (!), or this sort of skeptical look. It’s kind of amusing.

henry3months2

So far his only real dislikes seem to be the car (oh, the screaming!) and bottles (how dare we think that he’d want to have milk from a bottle!). For the time being that means we don’t travel too far by car, and I don’t get to travel too far from Henry!

henry3month4

The gang. (We’re going to have to keep working on our poses!)

This entry was posted in baby and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Henry – 3 months

fitri says:

oh my gosh, such a beautiful baby .. and all kids together, they are your treasure..

Kate says:

They are all so precious! and his hair is amazing!

Barbara says:

What a beautiful baby and siblings. You have a lovely family.

Sharon T says:

You have such a beautiful family! It had been fun watching them grow.

Christine P says:

You have gorgeous children (almost as gorgeous as my grands). I really enjoy your updates with their photos.

What beautiful children! And Henry is a doll (insert heart eyes here).

barbara says:

all your babies are beautiful

Diane Dodd says:

He is adorable!!!! As are his big sister and big brother!!!!

Pat S says:

That’s a really cute ‘gang’ photo. Henry has figured out how to keep you close … smart little guy. šŸ˜€

Janice Spotts says:

Pretty much never comment on blogs but Mr. Henry is SO CUTE. Exceptions must be made. And while I’m at it, I should tell you, I really love your quilts.

Linda says:

Those eyes melt my heart! They are so cute together. Henry reminds me of my youngest. I called her my “American Express Baby” because I never left home without her. She wouldn’t take a bottle of breastmilk from her daddy, and she wouldn’t take a pacifier….lol

Anne says:

Gorgeous kids. We had some terrible car trips, sometimes only ten kilometres. Unbeknown to us our youngest suffered severe car sickness, still does.

Rosemary Bolton says:

Henry is so cute.
    Hmmm, sometimes the “serious” ones turn out to be actually growing massive brain cells, and then BAM at ten months, they take on the world. Watch for that.
    Your kids looks so sweet together. I know you are having fun every day.

Sandy says:

He’s adorable. He’s very curious.

Susan Jonsson says:

I love seeing your beautiful family…Henry looks so cute on your gorgeous quilt!

Beautiful family. Beautiful quilt. Henry, and the others as well, is simply to smile for! Absolute cuteness.

Heloise says:

Just found your blog through the Hope Endure 5k– enjoyed reading! I too am a stay at home mom (one almost 2 year old ) and am trying to balance the fos/ifdtneos/family interests! Laura recently posted..