7 months

7months

Can we freeze time now?

7months2

please?

m+h7

Hazel is laying on one of my favorites - my red + pink quilt. I've been meaning to make another, and now that I've pulled this one out again, maybe I'll be encouraged to do so!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to 7 months

Cornelia says:

what a little cutie, and love your quilt, Hazel is sharing the day with my little Ida who will be 4 month today

Marion says:

What gorgeous pics and kids ! There is no denial when you look at picture No. 2 and 3 that they both are sister and brother. Your pink quilt is inspiring – such
    a fantastic color-combo !

Pat S says:

You have the cutest kids. No wonder you would like to freeze time. Quilt is beautiful, too. :D

Carla says:

Adorable! My favourite age. They can sit up but they can’t go anywhere : )

Linda says:

My favorite way to start the morning!! Yes, 7 and 8 months are such fun months. Maybe it’s to lull us back into babymoon status before they become TODDLERS! 8-) Max does look awfully cherubic there next to Hazel, doesn’t he!?!?!?

That quilt looks even better with a baby on it than it did upright. I agree that you should make another.

Omg, that second picture is too cute for words. Those are some beautiful children.

Debbie says:

Love the quilt and Hazel and Max are beautiful children. Thanks for sharing!

Claire Desrochers says:

What adorable little angels! Their big brown eyes are boing to be heartbreakers when they are older. Too bad you can’t freeze them in time – soooo precious.

Do you have a pattern for the quilt in the first picture – I’m in love with it as much as I am with your kids!
    Claire

Liz says:

Oh my gosh, you make beautiful quilts and even more beautiful children!!

CJ says:

It’s a stunning quilt – a perfect backdrop for your little sweetie. The last photo is beautiful, definitely one to treasure.

dispack says:

oh wow, they are darling, yup, freeze time, now would be a good time to do it! great quilt too!

Flying Blind says:

Can’t beat a gummy smile!

Malini says:

Your baby and son are cute!
    The quilt is super cute too! Love those skinny strips in the blocks.

Janine Saggiori says:

Absolutely love your pink and red quilt. I’ve been watching little Hazel growing in your posts – she has an energy about her that is quite beautiful. Little pixie face. I love your gorgeous children too. Good job! xx

Audrie says:

Your babies are just beautiful!

Cindy says:

What beautiful kids! I can’t believe how fast they’re growing! Love your quilt too! Perfect background for Valentine’s Day!:)

I cant believe she is 7 mos I am watching my new granddaughter grow up in my arms and Oh,the quilt, love it, Kids much much cuter..

Kaesey says:

Oh my goodness, the cuteness!

I really like how this quilt is so dynamic without require a single print fabric. What’s your trick for keeping those skinny strips straight and squared up?

I’ve probably said this before but your kids are just some of the cutest ever!

Simone says:

Les enfants sont magnifiques et le patchwork aussi !
    Félicitations !

Barb R says:

I find your blog real and down to earth, and our work so inspiring. Thanks for that. Your family is beautiful and it is great to see the little ones on your quilts.

Carol A.J. says:

Love the quilt – so “girly”. Enjoy every minute of those kids. My “Kids” are 42 and 38, but they do live in VA like me. Your color sense is wonderful.

Carol A.J. says:

2nd comment – is the quilt a pattern you developed or is it available. I am going to be doing all my quilts in solids this year.
    thanks.

Patty says:

Such darling kids. I love it when babies play with their feet. They do grow too fast don’t they.