a little hand stitching…hopefully!

It’s been quite a while since I’ve done any cross stitching. Hopefully it’s like riding a bike?

Anna Maria Horner Loulouthi Needleworks and pearl cotton purchased here.

This entry was posted in Fabric and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to a little hand stitching…hopefully!

MeganAnne says:

those pretty threads make the hand stitching so tempting.

Jeannette says:

I agree… I want to buy the threads just to look at them. :)

I can’t wait to see how it turns out! It looks like the perfect cool-weather project!

bdaiss says:

Oh, I used to love to cross-stitch! I really should get back to it. So many other hobbies in the way. Can’t wait to see how your project turns out!

emily curfew says:

i’m excited to see your end-product. i love this new amh needlework stuff. i’d like to get around to it eventually.

Dani says:

Looks like fun! Pretty colours. I have been itching to do some cross stitch lately

Rosanne Derrett says:

I’ve never stopped cross stitching but I prefer if it’s not stamped like these are. I’ll give them a go just to see the effect as the colours are so pretty

Raven says:

I’ve been waiting to order these from AMH, but gave up today and ordered from Nido!! Can’t wait to get these!

Brooke says:

Oh yes. Nothing ushers in fall like a little hand sewing. Those threads are almost too pretty to unwrap and use! Post your progress. :-)

Susan says:

nnnnGAH! I have been waiting for that fabric to come out! This is the first store I’ve seen it in – Thank you SO MUCH for the linky-dink! Time to go shoppin’!! :-)