Katie Jump Rope

I’m sad that this fabric line has been discontinued, but it did give me a good reason to stock up!

I’m sure I’ll be ordering more in the near future, but for now this is a start… I think it’s destined to become part of yet another quilt.

We’re headed to NYC for the weekend for a mini-vacation. We’ll be visiting friends and cousins, doing some sightseeing, and of course, fabric shopping! (Morgan can hardly contain his excitement.)

Let me know if you have any recommendations!

This entry was posted in General and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Katie Jump Rope

Carrie says:

City Quilter (cityquilter.com) and Purl Patchwork (purlsoho.com) are both good NYC stores for cotton fabrics and quilting supplies. Love that Katie Jump Rope. I may have to buy a little too.

Amy says:

I second the purl patchwork nod. Have a great time!

Alissa says:

Ah! I need to seriously stock up before it’s all gone!! Enjoy NYC and all the fabric shopping!!

Terriaw says:

I had not heard that line has been discontinued, so I better stock up too. Definitely check out Purl Patchwork while you’re in NYC. It is one of THE best places on earth. You might want to check out Mood Fabrics too, just because it’s a fun place. I’ll be in NYC in a month, so I look forward to your recap. Have a fabulous time!!!

Michaela says:

I just wanted to comment to your previous post about stripy quilt you’re making. I though you might like this for inspiration.
    You’ve probably seen this variation before on flickr. I’ ve seen in red and white as well.
    This was how I solved my dilema of making stripy quilt larger. My pictures are yet to come, quilting lady just called today.

Bronwyn says:

I have nominated you for a Friendship around the World award! Play along if you like.

Barbara n Bill says:

Ashley and Morgan–

Congratulations! What a wonderful commitment you have made to each other. We enjoyed the details of the very perfect proposal and wish you all the best, B n B