coming up roses quilt top

Taking a quick break from my holiday crafting (lots of potholders this year!) to show you this brightly colored quilt top I finished sewing together recently. For now it will join its other quilt top friends in the closet, but I have big plans in January to finally get all the backings made and the quilts finished. Yes, I’ve said that before.

cominguproses

This entry was posted in Fabric, Posts about Quilts and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to coming up roses quilt top

Linda says:

Nice! Looking forward to seeing those backings all finished and put together….8-)

Isn’t it time to see some pics of those two adorable kids of yours???? You know how I love to see pics of them….lol. I wish there was a way to attach pictures in the comments. I have the most beautiful picture of my newest granddaughter (7 months old today) in the dark playing with a string of white Christmas lights. It made me cry.

xo Linda

Anina says:

Oooh! Love the scrappiness! I’m into scrappy quilting right now.

Lana says:

I love all that color in the snow!!!! You have to remember, you have two little ones…so those quilt backs can happen when they happen!!!! Merry Christmas!

Kathleen says:

Love your scrappy quilt top. I agree, it looks wonderful against all the snow!

sara says:

I love this quilt! So pretty! I would never think to put all those roses together but gosh do they ever look stunning! You make beautiful quilts!!

Margaret says:

so many wonderful fabrics in this quilt, yes a lot slower to make than pot holders!

Marianne says:

Wow, look at that snow! I have the same problem that I hope to begin addressing in the new year ~ quilt tops in my closet!

Oooh, how pretty! Great name too. Will look forward to seeing this again in January, fingers crossed =)

I don’t know how I missed this one, Ashley! It’s so bold and bright and positively gorgeous!! You’ve been so busy!