8 months

hazel8months

Hazel is 8 months old now and on the move — making a beeline for anything that belongs to Max (much to his dismay! He thought it was bad a month ago, but now she’s that much faster!) Hopefully someday they’ll share and play nicely together?

m+h8months

And a couple cute sibling photos. So glad I’ve been taking the time to get one each month – it takes a lot of work (and lots of bribes, usually!), but I’m looking forward to seeing the full years worth of photos.

m+h8months-2

This entry was posted in baby and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to 8 months

Pam says:

She is so adorable.

• 2
      Marion says:

Thanks for those gorgeous photos – and yes, kids can be challenging, especially in that age. Ask me – mine are 34 / 38 years now, but from time to time I think about to those months…and all that I remember are the good ones. Funny, isn’t it ?

Penny G says:

Make that inexpensive online photo book and get 2 copies one for each. For things like this snapfish occasionally does a buy one get 2 free special. It costs about $30 for the size I get, but you could even get a less expensive paperback. Life is much easier than when I juggled pictures from film cameras and scrapbooks that my children later raided to take their favorites. I also keep grand children pictures in folders on hard drives, jump drives and DVDs hoping they will stay usable long enough that the kids can copy them to a new media as required. A few words of text can be added and the books become mini photo journals. My guess is that you already have done this for Max, but if not I know those files are out there.

Linda says:

Thank you for my Monday morning smile! They just get more precious all the time. Get along together??? hmmmmm, let’s see. Mine are in their 30s and 40s now and still have their moments….sigh. I’m do know that no matter how they get along, he’ll be protective of his little sister! He may feel like punching her from time to time, but he won’t let anyone else do it. 8-)

xo Linda

Sharon Eshlaman says:

You and your husband make gorgeous children!

Liz says:

You make gorgeous quilts and even more gorgeous people!! Thanks for sharing!

dispack says:

Wow, Ashley, so adorable! both of them!

Tanis says:

Adorable! I have a very fast 11 month old now and have been terrible about taking monthly photo’s. Seeing yours makes me think that I’ll have to get my act together, these are such sweet memories!

Jenelle says:

So cute! I also didn’t get along with my older sister when we were kids. When I wasn’t trying to be just like her and do everything she could, I was purposely being that annoying little sibling–getting into her stuff and playing tricks on her. ;) I’m sure it drove her crazy, but now that we’re grown up, she’s my best friend. She also gives pretty good advice, especially since I’ve matured enough to listen occasionally. :)

Kathy says:

Your children are darling! But I am very distracted by the typewriter quilt. I have some of this fabric and still can’t decide what to do with it. This quilt appears to be a new one or new to me. I love the other typewriter quilt you have posted pictures of but I don’t remember light blue or polka dots. Show us more!

Kathy says:

So, never mind that last post – except for the part that your children are darling. I went back to your quilts and sure enough there is the back of your original with polka dots. Love it.

kimberlier says:

Your kiddos are adorable! I love checking out your blog. I am very impressed you get any quilting done at all. My two sons are one and and three and a half and I feel like I am always behind. The days just fly by. :)

Justine says:

So sweet. We have that lion. I could show you a picture of what it will look like in 5 years if it gets slept with every night! We love the Jellycat animals!

CJ says:

What beautiful photos. You are right, it is always worth making the time to capture these images, you will always enjoy looking back at them.

Kate says:

Absolute little darlings! I have an eight month old, too, but she’s yet to do much more than roll and turn 360 degrees. If she were my first I might be worried but as a third, I’m just grateful for every extra day I don’t have to worry about her getting into things (like all the tiny choking hazards her big sisters drop in random places).

Those are some lovely quilts there in the background! (As always!)

Barb N says:

You kids are adorable! What fun to have use of digital cameras these days, so you can snap away without worry of cost. When my kids were little, going to the local photo shop was a monthly event for me, and I couldn’t wait to see what would develop. Your annual look back will be amazing!

Lisa C in Dallas says:

You have two of the most adorable kids I’ve ever seen pictures of!

Beverly says:

They are so cute…I would be your babysitter if I lived close! :)
    Always happy to have children around!

Cindy says:

They are both sooo adorable!! Such precious pictures!

Nell Timmer says:

OMG. That second photo is TOO funny. I love it!

Kelly Cline says:

OHHHHHH they are gorgeous!!!!!

kim says:

oh my gosh, I love her little fist pulling on his shirt! You’re kids are super cute!!! (that’s one exclamation point for each of them, and one for the awesome typewriter quilt)

emily says:

they are so adorable together! i’ve really enjoyed watching hazel grow up the past few months on your blog :)

Carla says:

They are sew cute together. Wait until his friends start thinking his little sister is cute. LOL