so far this week…

spiralquilting

I quilted something! I took your advice and started with the smallest quilt – this mini. In fact, I forgot to even add it to that long list of unfinished quilts, so I can’t even really check one off the list, but hey, it’s a start.

autumnblush

As a reward, I started a new one. I know. But I really wanted to sew something, and this pile was still sitting out so I went for it. It’s the perfect project – a little mindless sewing when I have a minute or two.

hazel

And a minute or two is all the time I seem to have, since all my other minutes are reserved for the two little ones!

This entry was posted in Fabric, Posts about Quilts. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to so far this week…

Ruthann Grace says:

Your little girl is so precious! Love the circle quilting too. Did you quilt the circles with a walking foot or free motion?

Penni says:

I remember when mine were little … a little time was all I had and it was amazing what I could accomplish in that little amount of time. Love the circle quilting… and the baby’s not bad either. :-) Great job getting something complete.

Tanis says:

Love the palettes of today’s quilts. I only have one little one and I can’t seem to find two spare minutes back to back! I admire your ability to do it all! Inspiring.

Oh, the new one you started has such pretty fabrics! I can see why you couldn’t resist.

Karen B says:

Maybe you’ve already gone over this in another post, but when you do circular quilting, like on that mini, do you use a walking foot to do the curves or do you free-motion them? Thank you. (From a new quilter)

Annette says:

love your projects, and your baby is adorable!!!

The strip quilt? Foundation pieced? If so, on what? If not, then how, my dear?
    Lol!

Margaret says:

love the mixture of fabrics on this quilt and the way the strips are different sizes, you are giving a fairly new quilter ideas!! A beautiful little baby too

Lizzie says:

Gorgeous, alert baby! And I love the latest quilt you are doing– such a pleasing color combo for this time of year :)

Kelly Mousley says:

Sweet sweet little baby. Beautiful!

Kaesey says:

My favorite part about this post is the picture of your baby. What a dear little one! =)

Carolaj says:

I am impressed at how perfect your quilting circles are. Your little gal is so cute.

Jennifer says:

Your daughter is so beautiful, I forgot what I was going to say about your quilts. Ha!

The dress she is wearing in the picture is adorable. Did you sew it?

Congrats on getting your mini quilt quilted. You have inspired me to finish up some WIP that has been sitting on my shelves for too long. It is such a good feeling to check something off the list, but it is hard to get the momentum going at first.

Hope you have a productive weekend!

Jennifer Boes says:

Looks like a fun mini quilt – love the colors – and she is growing so fast!

Jill says:

I was wondering about your daughter’s dress too. It (and she) are adorable!! And beautiful quilting too.