two months

hazel-2months

Hazel was two months last week, and boy what a difference a month makes! The crying has really lessened and she’s turned into a happy, smiling, cooing baby. (Max, on the other hand, seems to have decided to take up where she left off – so there’s still lots of crying, just from a different child this month!)

hazel---2-months

_ _ _

Thanks for the nice comments on my flax plus quilt. I used one Bookhou fabric pack to make that quilt – at the time they weren’t available, but I just noticed yesterday that they’re available here if you’re looking. It’s a great way to get a little sampling of all their great designs (and with enough added solids, you can make a decent sized quilt!)

This entry was posted in baby. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to two months

Kar says:

Look at that face! Hazel is going to be as adorable as her brother. And look at that beautiful quilt she gets to use. Lucky girl! :)

What a beautiful model for your beautiful quilts!

Coastal gray says:

Adorable baby, love to see her pics as she grows…… Wonderful quilt…… Love the colors…..

Tracy says:

What a doll, she is beautiful! Love her quilt backdrop too.

Linda says:

What a doll! She’s starting to look more like Max. Maybe big brother is getting his nose out of joint a little bit because Hazel is smiling and babbling and getting some positive attention. Who knows what goes on in the minds of toddlers…lol. I meant to comment on the last post about how adorable Max looked peeking out around the side of the quilt. He is adorable (she says because she doesn’t have to listen to him cry….8-)

CJ says:

Absolutely beautiful. Glad she is settling in so well.

Kristy Lou says:

SO SO SO adorable! I miss those baby moments (and my baby is only 7 months…. HA!)

Congratulations! My granddaughter was born July 8th, and she also has a big brother. All their ages are very similar.

Good to hear that she is crying less. I am waiting for that to happen with this new one. She seems so grumpy compared to her brother as a baby! Maybe it is a July thing? Or a girl thing? IDK.

Keep the great quilt design work. I always love what you share!

Tamie says:

My new granddaughter is only 3 weeks old and pretty quiet so far. Good luck with Max and the crying. They are both so cute.

Marion says:

What an adorable daughter you have ! Enjoy the time .

Julierose says:

Hazel is just so cute…what a difference a month does make; my daughter-in-law just had Willa Rose Aug. 25th…babies are just so wonderful. Glad you are enjoying the moments, hugs, Julierose

Jessica C says:

What a cutie-pie! I love the quilt too. Just so fun!

diane says:

oh. my. gosh. that quilt is beautiful. possibly my favorite! ever! oh yeah, that baby is pretty nice looking too :)

Laura Baker says:

Oh, what a cutie. I thought Max was the cutest little baby I had ever seen and now here is Hazel just as cute. Rest assured the crying will stop or at least diminish.

Suzanne says:

Wow doesn’t a month make a difference, she’s so sweet, you and your hubby make the cutest babies!

Jacqui says:

My eight year old daughter is a Hazel too! It’s not a common name so she’ll be pleased to hear of another in the world :) What a cutie yours is too, lovely smile!

Yay for happy baby stage! That’s a precious picture, that last one. She looks so connected to you!

Karen H says:

Hazel is such a little puddin’! And I would be happy too if I had a lovely quilt like the one on which she is stretched out!

Meg says:

You make such adorable babies!!

Kit Little says:

Hazel is sooo precious and looks so much like your son!
    The quilt is beautiful too – can you tell us about it too?

barbara woods says:

She is beautiful, congrats

Irma M. says:

Oh my gosh! She is adorable! I focused on that face instead of the quilts.

Carla says:

She’s sew cute! Love the quilt she’s laying on.
    Max is having his growing pains too I’m sure.