after Christmas shopping?

Well hello! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! As I logged into my blog today, I realized again how I’ve been missing posting. I suppose that’s the case each December – things are sewn that can’t be shown online (and then that never get photographed!), and there’s the last minute rush to get everything done, and somehow there just isn’t time enough for posting. And this year my own blog kept me from posting – refusing to give me access to my site. Ah! Anyway, hopefully things will get back to normal soon!

But for today, just thought I’d pass along a few fabric sales… you know, in case you didn’t find fabric in your stocking this year (I did not!). I did however, find out my job was ending, somewhat unexpectedly, so while there may not be much fabric shopping in my future (I think I shall make 2013 the year where I really go to town on the stash! Maybe you’ll hold me to that?), perhaps you’d like to snag yourself a deal or two…

Marmalade Fabrics is offering 20% off your entire order today and Saturday with code MERRYSALE

Bloomerie is having a Sewing in the New Year sale with up to 50% off a wide variety of prints

The Fat Quarter Shop’s End of Year sale is on now, also with 50% off many many fabrics.

Fabricworm is having an Inventory Reduction Sale through the end of the day today

Canton Village Quilt Works is having an End of Year Clearance Sale, with 20% off your order with code yearend20

Know of others? Feel free to leave the info in the comments!

snow

And now? We’re headed back out to the snow. We received about 14″ over the last couple days, and Max is both thrilled and somewhat mystified by it all!

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to after Christmas shopping?

Marion says:

Thanks for all the tipps of who is giving discount where. Very nice…
    but much nicer is the photograph of Max in the snow…..how very cute !!
    I.ll keep my fingers crossed for you to find a new job in the new year Ashley. Happy New Year and all the best from Germany. Marion

Michele says:

Just look at that all that snow! Love it! Never get to see any in Florida. Max looks like one cute bundle.

Oh, what fun to have all that snow! Sorry to hear about your job. I hope it will be a positive change after all.

Jeane says:

Thank you for the shoppers wish list! Max is just cute as ever and I am sure a joy to have every day. Thank you Ashley for all the patterns and inspirations you have posted this year. Hope there are wonderful new opportunities for you in the New Year.

Jeane

Tamie says:

Ashley, I am sorry your job has ended unexpectedly – the bonus is more time to sew. Let me know if I can help you in some way. Thank you for the sale notifications, I’m afraid if I buy any more fabric for a while my husband is going to sell me and the fabric (package deal), but it sure doesn’t stop me from looking and wanting! The picture of Max is perfect, he is precious and I love seeing the beautiful snow. Happy New Year to you and yours!

Thanks for the mention–and the adorable photo of Max in the snow. Best of everything in the New Year!

Pamela says:

Big Sale at greenfairyquilt.com 30-40% off all pre-cuts! I have ordered a lot of items over this past year!

Megan says:

OMIGOD Max is so cute…I miss the days of ‘snowsuits’! Sorry about your job. That happened to me last year…right before Christmas. I made my goal ‘the year of living scrapfully’! It was great! Good luck!

Cindy says:

I bet Max is loving alllll that snow- how fun!! So sorry to hear about your job and whatever you decide, I too hope it’s a positive change. And thanks too for all your inspirations this year- I love checking in and seeing what you’ve made and of course seeing the adorable pics of Max! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Year End Clearance event going on now at Fabric Seeds. lots of great deals, especially on precuts. Ends today!! www(dot)fabricseeds(dot)com

Char says:

Sorry to hear about your job. Like you I have decided to use my stash this year. As it stands now I have so much fabric I don’t think I’ll be here long enough to use it all.
    Wow, Max is getting to be a big boy!