this week in instagram photos

A little recap of the week…

Max grew out of all of his quick change trousers, so I decided to make up a new pair

(love that Heather Ross race car print!)

I got some happy mail – a good deal on some Katie Jump Rope fat quarters (on ebay, of all places!), and a fun selection of prints and solids from Hawthorne Threads.

My mom finished this cute sweater for Max just in time for some cooler weather

He seems to like it, though he might like his toy basket more…

the boys in orange

And lastly, a little destashing. I’m going to try to keep adding to it over the weekend, so check here if you feel the need to add to your stash!

Happy weekend!

This entry was posted in Fabric and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to this week in instagram photos

Diane says:

Or maybe his daddy’s ear more! :)

Jacque. says:

I just had to tell you…when my baby was a baby (34 years ago), my Mum made him a sweater the same green as the sweater your Mom made for Max. Makes me smile just thinking about it. And, can’t leave without saying how adorable Max is…I sure enjoy your photos of him!

kelly says:

those pants are so precious!!!

karen peachey says:

I’d love the grey bikes & bag of little folks scraps but its not letting me put anything in my cart? maybe you can help me out? thanks! And keep my order open, I’ll likely add more to it later!:)

Alli says:

Cuuuute (baby in the) pants! :)

Kar says:

What a cute pic of the boys next to each other. So sweet! Love the sweater your Mom made. Gorgeous!!!

Katy says:

I think that race car fabric will be inspired when he learns to walk ;o)

terriaw says:

What a fun set of pictures! A great way to look back at the week.

Love the little trousers! Such a great fabric combination. Max looks so grown up all of a sudden!

Brooke says:

I’m used to seeing amazing fabric creations here, so it goes without saying that I love Max’s new britches. :-) However, I have to chime in and say that your Mom hit a homerun with the green sweater. It’s awesome! I would love to learn knitting, especially now that it is growing so much in popularity. Max is one lucky little fashion plate!

Julia says:

Wow, that is the most perfect baby sweater I’ve seen! Perfect blend of simplicity and interest…and great color. Any idea what the pattern is, or did your mom make it up? Thanks!

christine says:

oh, such cute pants on your sweet little one. my son loves the HB racecar print as well. he was once that little, now he’s almost 3.

Stephanie says:

I desperately LOVE that green sweater! Would your mom be willing to tell me what pattern it is?

14. Pingback: FITF: small projects (or more things made out of Echo!) | Film in the Fridge