fabric play

Max may not closely resemble me,

but he does seem to share my love of fabrics!

(and he’s got good tastes!)

This entry was posted in baby, Fabric. Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to fabric play

Kar says:

Before long you will have a great little helper when making up all those quilts of yours. Lucky girl! :)

Amber H says:

When he gets older, you’ll have to make a design wall where he can reach.. my girls LOVE putting fabrics on the design wall to make shapes and people and stuff!

Jenny says:

Man, he’s cute. And you’re so lucky he likes that tasty thumb. Happy sleep-filled nights!

Jennifer says:

I have a 3 year old and she loves my fabric, making what she calls a fabric volcano. My 1 year old loves it too – pulling it off the shelves and throwing it on the floor

Meg in CT says:

I was just going to say, hey, that boy has his momma’s great taste!

Connie says:

Thanks for the sweet pictures of your little man.

niki says:

Yes! More pictures of Max. He always brightens my day. What a sweet boy.

Erin says:

He is such a cutie! What fabric is the fish one he is holding? It is so cute!!!

He is so precious, and I love his fabric choices. My kids used to love to feel their blankies and rub them between their fingers to get to sleep. I wish I quilted back then. Keep posting pictures of him! We love him.

Jeni says:

He does have good taste! So sweet :)

Suzanne says:

That little guy just gets cuter all the time! My girls used to love holding a very soft hanky while sucking their fingers.

Paige says:

Cute little thumb sucker! He’s getting bigger with every post.

MBMeadows says:

My girls have loved playing in the scrap bin and sorting through all my fabric!

anna says:

i looove this! Natalie used to play with my fabric all the time, but she hardly ever does now. oh well. It’s so fun to watch how they play with the fabric. :)

Beth says:

More quilts, fewer baby pix?

Kathleen says:

Looks like he may be a lefty?

Bridgett says:

Hello. Yes, your little guy is truly adorable. Is there a way to give you feedback that is not necessarily posted to the entire universe?

Marianne says:

Cutie patootie in his “bubble bath” of pretty colors!

Kara says:

He is GORGEOUS!!! There are much better things to have in common than looks. :)

20. Pingback: FITF: scrappy quilts? | Film in the Fridge

Kimberly L says:

I love looking at your quilt..it is so beautiful and I always enjoying seeing pictures of cute little Max…My 4 boys are not babies anymore last 0ne is(twin) is 5yr. Thanks for sharing!

Karen says:

This little guy is growing too fast! So bright-eyed and cute! He is certain to be a quilting “helper”.

Kara Smith says:

He’s SUPER cute!! Totally looks like one of the babies in a huggies commercial or something!

Karen says:

Adorable– so happy to see the little guy grow and love what his mamma loves!!!

SO cute! How adorable that he loves the fabrics. My 1 yr old was standing on top of my quilt when I was trying to baste it. What a good “helper.” LOL

Susan McKey says:

Gorgeous. Joyful. Thanks for sharing.

Tonya Albers says:

Love it! my girl loved fabric from the beginning & now my little guy (almost 11 mo.) does as well – I think I will have a couple quilters too… lucky us! love the pics of Max – my daughter says “he’s so CUUUUTE” (she’s 4). :) glad to someone who is able to balance baby & quilting so nicely! :) enjoy~

I saw your tweet–I say, it’s your blog. If you want to post nothing but adorable pictures of Max for 6 months, go for it!