Heather Ross on Martha Stewart

Perhaps you already read this over on Heather’s blog, but if not, be sure to watch (or tape!) the Martha Stewart show on Monday, February 28th (10 am on the Hallmark channel). It’s a live baby shower show, and Heather will be there showing how to make these adorable baby bloomers from Weekend Sewing.

I’m sure I don’t need to tell you how excited I was to have a chance to make up a few samples for Heather. I love this pattern – the bloomers are quick to make, and turn out perfectly every time. And how cute is that new print? Little girls and their horses… oh my!

These bloomers are definitely a great gift idea, and of course I can’t wait to see what other ideas will be shown on the show. We still have about a month before the baby should make his appearance, so I might have time for a couple additional projects!

Edited to add: Here’s a link for a clip of Heather’s bloomers segment. I made all the bloomers that were hanging on the line in the background – how fun to see them on TV!

This entry was posted in baby, Clothing and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Heather Ross on Martha Stewart

Emmmylizzzy says:

I’m so jealous that you’ve already had a chance to work with these adorable fabrics! Can’t wait for Monday!!

anna says:

YAY!! That is so so cool you made these for Heather, on the Martha stewart show no less! And those fabrics are so cute, I think I’ll need to find an excuse to make some bloomers!

Sara says:

Oh how sweet! You did a fantastic job of them, Ashley! I cannot wait for that new line to come out.

Raven says:

Ashley!!!! Your stuff is going to be on MARTHA!!!! That is so RAD!!!!

nicke cutler says:

oh my gracious! those fabrics are soooo adorable! i must get all of them! the dandelions make me swoon!

7. Pingback: Tweets that mention FITF: Heather Ross on Martha Stewart | Film in the Fridge -- Topsy.com

Kar says:

Those are completely adorable! I’ll have to watch the show for sure and look into getting the book. Thanks for sharing! :)

erica says:

Thanks for the heads up!Those bloomers are adorable…

randi says:

how fun! those little bloomers are just too sweet. :)

Megan says:

Totally jealous here you got to sew with the new fabrics? Please tell me those are the new Kokka? Quilting weight? Loving baby’s frog sheet too!

nettie says:

i saw this on Heather;s blog last night and was soooo excited for you. I thought to myself, I KNOW her! I am thrilled and now wondering if my 15 month daughter can get away with wearing those this summer. they are so cute. and I am impatiently waiting for that adorable horse fabric to come out, I HAVE to make another horse quilt for my daughter. IT’s just too perfect for her.

Shannon says:

oh my gosh! those fabrics have sto.len.my.heart!!! when do they come out!! and the bloomers are absolutely adorable as well! and congrats on your work being on Martha Stewart!

Jessica says:

Those look awesome! I wonder if my little boy would like them :) Or maybe I just have to have a girl next!

Meredith E. says:

Very cute! I just set up my tivo to record the show!

Jenny G. says:

Oh. My. Goodness!!! Heather Ross already makes me die, but those bloomers? That new fabric??? I’ve been stashing West Hill fabric for a HR quilt, but I think I am going to have to wait to make it until I can get my hands on some of that fabric with the girl and her horses. I cannot think of anything more perfect!

Sarah M says:

Another adorable HR collection – thanks for the preview!

Sweet little bloomers! Just adorable!

Tanyafinken says:

I just set the DVR to record the show! Thanks for the heads up! They look adorable!

Faith says:

Heather Ross…Martha Stewart!? I think my head is going to explode. :)

Jenny says:

Aack…so cute! I want to buy that book now just on the basis of your adorable photos. I love little bloomers peeking out from under dresses. My little girls have never been able to sit in ladylike manner and bloomers are much cuter to look at than diapers and panties!
    ~Jenny~

Pippa says:

Oh my gosh these are adorable!

Charlene says:

Hi Ashley! I tried to twitter email you but I am not sure it went through…. Could I please use your modified bento box tutorial for my quilting bee blocks? It’s just allvin one place and a marvelous tutorial…. Let me know, thank you!!!! :)

Angela says:

Good for you, darling! Those bloomers are adorable, i need to make some for Finley this summer.

Shannon says:

I just finished watching the show and loved the segment. I was just wondering if you could please tell me what size this pattern fits? She never mentioned it on the show or on the template. I want to make them for my 15 mo old daughter.
    Thank you.

Barb says:

Angela.
    Darling bloomers. Saw them on MS segment. Downloaded template. Made a pair last night. So cute. Question. Is there t tip you can lend to tying off the elastic thread to ensure it will not loosen? Seems like I saw heather pulling through but don’t recall. Thanks.
    Barb

These are so sweet, and I love the colours! They would make the perfect gift for my friend who had a baby a few months ago.

Kathy says:

Love, love, love, does anyone know sizes on templates?