simple pleasures…

A lovely Fall day

paired with a lovely little quilt top

Hope you’re having a happy Friday!

(and yes, I couldn’t resist a second baby FMF quilt…) I think the baby may need one of these too!

This entry was posted in Fabric, Posts about Quilts. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to simple pleasures…

jan says:

Gorgeous photos to show off a fabulous quilt top!

Kim says:

I’m sure the baby does need one of those! The quilt is gorgeous, and your photography is amazing.

Maria says:

The tree is spectacular, and the quilt makes it even better!

Elizabeth D. says:

Gorgeous, as always! That tree is amazing. Wish we had that kind of foliage here in Florida!

randi says:

well, of course the babe needs a fmf quilt! i just love the backdrop of those leaves!

I think it would just be wrong if your baby did not have a fmf quilt!

Rachel says:

I love fall! Gorgeous pics, and I love your quilt top!

Kristin says:

Oh so lovely! I am totally jealous of all your flea market fancy fabric. :)

Terri says:

What a beautiful autumn tree! Looks like it’s glowing in the sun. How lucky to have so much FMF to make multiple quilts! I think your baby will definitely need one – have fun!

Shelia says:

Beautiful quilt & pics! Wow.

Amy McGrady says:

Gorgeous photos. I wish we had those spectacular fall colors here in Alabama. It’s been so dry here that the trees seem to have skipped the fall colors and gone straight to brown. Cute baby quilt! My baby girl (now 2 yrs old) has 6 quilts all her own. I made 4 of them while I was pregnant with her. lol

Epban says:

Beautiful picture! YOUR baby has to have a FMF quilt to love. Hope you have a beautiful Fall weekend…

Emmmylizzzy says:

I was just wondering what lovely quilts you were going to make for your little one. Can’t wait to see them! This is my favorite one (of many) that I’ve made for my daughter so far….

Donna S. says:

Just found your website. Man, you are one talented lady!! Lovely projects & great blog. I am a quilter wanna be. Actually have finished my first “real” quilt top but now I’m just stuck on “making it a quilt”.

danielle says:

i didnt realise how much i loved that line of fabric unitl i saw this quilt- beautiful!!!

don´t know if the baby needs some Schmidts for everyday life but you certainly do!! so: very good choice!!
    claudia

What a beautiful setting in which to photograph you FMF quilts! Really gorgeous photos!

Peta says:

What a gorgeous quilt top! That’s not surprising though – all of your quilts are beautiful! I’ve actually been inspired to try quilting for the first time after reading your blog and seeing the wonderful quilts you make – my first attempt was inspired by your Blocks and Stripes quilt (I’ve posted a photo on my blog – petalovesparis.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-first-quilt-top.html – if you’re interested in having a look.) I’m really enjoying the process of making a quilt and look forward to finishing this one and then creating many more – thanks for the inspiration Ashley!