Hazel – 9 months

hazel9months

Oh Hazel! What a sweet baby. At 9 months Hazel is fast! She’s pulling herself up on everything and wanting desperately to walk. She learned to climb stairs last month and it’s her current favorite activity. Luckily Max acts as a very strict gate keeper.

hazel9months2

There’s lots of baby talk, and Max likes to think she’s practicing saying “Max”. He is her favorite person, so it wouldn’t surprise me if his name was her first word.

m+hapril

These two. (It’s a good thing they’re cute – they certainly can be a challenge some days!)

Hazel is laying on my January Flowers quilt.
This entry was posted in baby and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Hazel – 9 months

Carla says:

The days are long, but the years are short : ) Lovely little faces and of course a beautiful quilt.

Kar says:

They are both gorgeous! They have such pretty chocolate brown eyes.

I say the same thing to my kids, “Good thing you’re cute.” :)

dispack says:

Wow, this cuteness is something! I wish Hazel and my little granddaughter, Pearl could get together and play!
    Are you coming to Idaho anytime soon!?:)

Sarah Helene says:

Again THANKS for the updated 9-month photos of Hazel plus the last photo with her brother Max behind her! CUTE as can be photos! Sarah in Minneapolis

jam says:

So sweet. The best of times when they’re so little and sweet and innocent.

Coastal gray says:

She looks so beautiful on that quilt….. What a wonderful handsome brother too…..

Liz says:

Gorgeous Hazel. Gorgeous Max. Gorgeous quilt. Yes, the years they do fly by. Enjoy and cherish every minute you can!

barbara woods says:

both are cuties

Linda says:

I’m a day late in leaving a comment. Shame on me. Hazel is lovely, as always. It sounds like the sibling rivalry might be turning a corner with him not only being, but acting like, a big brother and protecting his baby sister! Do you still have to bribe him to sit still and take a pic? That quilt is so cute, and I had to go back and look at the older post to jog my memory. It is a little different than most of your quilts, but I think you must have had Hazel in mind when you made it.(I know, I know, it’s Max under it…8-) I have a new grandbaby who will be 1 month old tomorrow on the 10th. She is the newest love of my life. Wish I could add a pic of her w/my comment. She and Max would make a cute couple!

Lisa C in Dallas says:

They both are just precious. Her expressions are so cute and the fact that’s he is her favorite – just priceless!

Oh, what a pretty baby she is! Those fast-moving crawlers turn into smart kids =)

Tina says:

They are beautiful little ones! I remember those days with two very active small children. It was rough and wonderful at the same time. The rough part doesn’t last long. Enjoy each stage along the way!

Hallie says:

Both of your children are simply adorable! You are blessed and have many good memories to make as they grow, love and learn :)

Cindy says:

Your children are simply too adorable for words!! I can’t believe how fast time is going by! I’m sure you’re enjoying every minute!:)

meredith says:

She’s beautiful & together they look like a riot! Love her quilt, just checked it out & the 1st thing I noticed on the close up photo was that fabulous stitching & the exciting thread choice & then I read that you didn’t like it!! Hah!! It really inspired me b/c I always have the same problem as you with thread & fabric & seeing yours was such a great inspiration of having fun with thread & not worrying b/c the end result is fantastic!! So thanks :)