knickers!

knickers

Anna Maria Horner posted her free Knick Knack Knickers pattern last week (pattern here on her Make page), and I couldn’t print out a copy fast enough! I love quick and easy baby patterns, and this certainly fits the bill. And did I mention cute?

knickers2

This Robert Kaufman chambray was destined to become a top for me, but I sacrificed a bit for this cute pair of knickers. I love how I can pair them with all of Hazel’s fun tights!

knickers3

And since they’re so quick to make, I decided to make a few more!

knickers4

Strawberries, of course! And a pair out of this lovely older Anna Maria print (which was actually a failed top I attempted for myself, so I’m extra happy to have been able to repurpose the fabric!)

knickers5

I’m quite certain there will be a few more of these in our future!

This entry was posted in baby, Clothing and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to knickers!

Tanis says:

Love these knickers with Hazel’s fun tights! Can I put fun tights on my boy? Not sure he’s appreciate that…

Sarah Helene Seufert says:

Baby Hazel has 4 pair of new cute knickers…. how DARLING in the choice of print fabrics with versatile grey chambray! Tights to keep Hazel’s legs warm around the house– love the polka dot pair she’s wearing on the photos. BRAVO for you creativity & sewing talents. Sarah Helene in Minneapolis

Annalia says:

Cute! For a sec, I thought you were making panties!

Cindy says:

These are just toooo cute and look adorable on Hazel. Can’t believe how big she’s getting!:)

Jo Wat says:

Sure amazed you find the time for all this creativity but I sure enjoy the results. Cute knickers for a cute kid…

PT in SC says:

Hazel looks just like Max did at that age (in the pic second from the top). Precious.

Margaret says:

great knickers, now all I need is a cute little boy like this to make some for!

Liane says:

Love these little knickers! My little boys are just past the knicker phase (4 and 6), but I can live vicariously through this cutie!!

Angie says:

Oh, I have some of that AMH fabric from a failed Museum Tunic top. I came to the conclusion that that top looks best if you ARE Anna Maria Horner. Not nearly so lovely on me!

Love the knickers! Adorbs.

Rachel says:

These turned out adorable! I love the fabric choices.

kristi says:

Hazel is so cute. I love her hair.