the quilts are on display!

nido

Nido is looking especially lovely these days – filled with great fabrics and quilts! If you live in the Burlington area, or are visiting for the annual Vermont Quilt Festival, I hope you’ll stop by to take a look this weekend! The artist reception is tonight, from 5:30 – 7:30, and the quilts will remain hanging through the weekend.

nido2

And for those who can’t make it, I hope to have a chance to list a few quilts in the shop next week.

Happy Friday!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to the quilts are on display!

Phiona says:

I have to agree, nido is looking spectacular with a little Film in the Fridge about ;)
    xx

Teresa says:

Please advise if you do sell your quilts and if you do where do you sell them? Thanks

Linda says:

What booth number are you?

terri henderson says:

love them all

Karen says:

Lovely reception. Your quilts are beautiful. Thank you for inspiring me to try new colors and patterns.

Patricia Hatfield says:

Love all the quilts you have on this site

Alice R. says:

They are beautiful! Sure wish I could come… Enjoy the festival!

Cinzia says:

I popped in to see your quilts. They are more beautiful in person! So lovely.

Betsy says:

I bought one of your quilts at Nido this weekend, and I am in love! I can’t decide where it will end up- on a wall, couch, bed or just permanently be wrapped around me… Your work is beautiful in photos but it’s a whole other level in person!!

Karen says:

Loved seeing them, and Nido for the first time on Saturday! Really beautiful, thank you so much for sharing them. I’m inspired to start my first quilt. :)

I saw the quilts this weekend and it was thrilling to see them in person… some were smaller than I imagined and some were bigger lol… the colours really sing in real life… I wanted to steal them all! LOL