Friday fabric stack #2

Another fabric selection! I thought it might be fun to show a stack each Friday (though maybe I shouldn’t say every Friday – you won’t hold me to that, will you?) My hope is to create a mini/baby quilt out of each stack I show. We’ll see…

Anyway, my goal with this stack was to come up with a fun baby boy selection. I started with this great Liberty print, Tom’s Jets, which was a wonderful gift from Jo, who sells lots of lovely Liberty in her shop. I added in a bunch of other blue and gray prints and one little pop of orangey-red. I’ve been waiting for the right use for this print, and I think this might be it. I’m thinking flying geese… and hopefully I’ll have a little something to show you soon!

Update: finished quilt can be found here!

This entry was posted in Fabric and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Friday fabric stack #2

Laura says:

I love love love this fabric stack! The airplane fabric is great. I can’t wait to see what you make with it!

NaomiRuth says:

I love this combination! And I love that it is boyish and yet not baby-ish.

Yay, I’m so glad you like the Toms Jets! Love the simple colour combination, it really works with the busy Liberty print. Can’t wait to see this one made up one day :)

Lana says:

Wow! Love these combos! I am excited to see what this turns into!!!

Cathy K says:

Darling color combination!!!!!

Jennifer says:

I always *love* your bundles!! I would love if you were able to put bundles together for purchase! I know some online fabric stores offer blogger bundles and since I don’t seem to have a knack for putting fabrics together myself I’m always snatching them up.
    Can’t wait to see what you do with these!!

Franziska says:

that would be a stack for me, too.

Ramona says:

Love the color combination. All those blues and grays with that shot of red.

Taccolina says:

Lovely combination… But there’s only one jet on Tom’s jets. The rest of the planes are all poggla-poggla-poggla lovely old ladies, not roaring jets…
    Pedantic down under. >grin<

EG says:

Goodness, I love this! You have such great talent in fabric selection!

11. Pingback: FITF: progress… | Film in the Fridge