new quilts in the shop!

One problem with making, and wanting to keep, so many quilts is that there comes a point where you just can’t use them all. And despite thinking that I should save some to use as gifts, I inevitably end up making something new when the time comes for a gift.

In an ongoing attempt to clear out and de-clutter our house (so as to not end up on Hoarders!), I’ve decided to list a few additional quilts that originally I wasn’t sure I wanted to part with. Here’s hoping that someone out there will give them a new home where they will actually be used and loved!

They’re listed in the shop now. There are also a couple I’m selling as ‘seconds’ (not as perfect as I’d like them to be) and I’m also having a sale on several that are already in the shop.

This entry was posted in General, Posts about Quilts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to new quilts in the shop!

Molly says:

OH! I would love to watch a Hoarders episode where a household was just buried in quilts! How delightful :)

Katie B says:

Hey, Ashley!
    Did you at one point post a tutorial on piping? For some reason I think I saw one from you, but I could be way off!
    Thanks,
    Katie

Diane says:

I watched multi episodes of hoarders yesterday while sewing and started to giggle at the thought of turning on the TV one day and seeing you.

Lana says:

I just snagged one of your quilts! AGAIN!
    and have my eye on another one too…
    I love your warm little quilts!
    Thank you for sharing!!!!

I would LOVE to watch an episode of Hoarders that involves quilts, fabric, and crafts! Much better than broken items, spoiled food, and old clothes.

Traci says:

Ahhh–someone needs to buy that FMF lattice quilt before I lose all self control!

Jane Swanson says:

I was very sad to mss out on the Painted Birds! LOVEd that quilt!
    ~jane

Shasta says:

These are all beautiful. Great photo.