on the design wall…

design-wall

Sad, unfinished manly quilt blocks from way back when (I’m hoping that having them on the wall will encourage me to finish them!), and the start of another quilt, using my ‘unfurnished’ quilt pattern (pattern available here) with some Denyse Schmidt Hope Valley and Kona Coal as the sashing…

This entry was posted in Posts about Quilts and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to on the design wall…

m says:

Your simply have to finish them they are to awesome not too:) Hope you get inspired soon.

Jackie says:

Getting them on the wall always helps to motivate! Gotta love the wall.

aseemlylife says:

I’m curious about your design wall. Looks to be more than draped fabric. Is it wrapped around a piece of foam board? Looks sturdy. Just wondering.

WHATUPDUCK says:

At least with a quilt wall you can know what isn’t finished! I put so many of mine in tubs and then forget for many months what I have going, then I start a new something ;-) And I’m all about mood sewing. You’ll get the mood at some point!

I’m working on a Bento Box for a baby gift in the same colors as the blocks on the left.

Amy says:

I really need some Hope Valley!!!!

It is going to take all my self control not to copy that quilt!! Hope Valley is such a perfect fit for that pattern and with the Kona coal……ummmm I think I just need to start having you design all my quilts for me!!

Jenny says:

Looks AMAZING with the coal! The Hope Valley patterns just pop – can’t wait to see it finished.

Colleen says:

I think your design wall is like mine…gray flannel. Looking forward to seeing more ideas go up on your wall.

lauradodson says:

Ooooooh, finish the grey one first.

Linda M. says:

Interesting colors on the Man quilt. I would have never naturally picked those, but they work well together. Can you please tell me about your design wall. What do you use, and have you just stapled it to the wall? I desperately need one, but am already being accused of taking over the house, room by room. May have to use my closet wall :)