fabric love

fmf

I tried to resist, but I simply can’t. I think it’s time for another flea market fancy quilt…

__

(fabric is from my stash, collected over time, starting from when I first learned how to sew!)

This entry was posted in Fabric and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to fabric love

Jeni says:

Such prettiness! Can’t wait to see what you come up with! :)

Meg in CT says:

*wipes up slobber from keyboard* You are a very lucky woman, Ashley.

whatupduck says:

Can’t wait to see what you stitch!

Holly says:

Yummy! That pic deserves to be blown up to an 8X10, framed and put up on a wall, don’t ya think!? lol =)

traceyjay says:

I cry a little every time I see those little sproutlings… and I don’t have some. Why, oh why won’t they re-print???

(I discovered fabric and quilting too late)

Oh yes, you need to create one…
    :-)

I agree with traceyjay. FreeSpirit, why won’t you listen to the masses and reprint???

sherri says:

Wait…did you just buy this…or is it from your stash…I’m really jealous…I only have 3 fat quarters!

SewLindaAnn says:

Is this a stash you have? Or is someone actually selling some yardage they have!!! Just whisper, I won’t tell anyone!!

Zarina says:

Ashley – I would like to inform you that your pictures take ages to download when compare with my other daily blogs. Just want to inform you since I just love your postings.

Lyn H. says:

So lovely. Fabric lust. Have fun with it!

Ellen Price says:

Such a pleasing group of fabrics! I can see a beautiful quilt in your future!!

Suzanne says:

Gave you an award on my blog!!

Raven says:

I’m so jealous of your FMF fabric! I just started quilting last fall so I definitely missed that line…can’t wait to see the quilt! :)

Sally says:

I can’t wait to see it. I just love how your quilts turn out.

Laurel H. says:

Showoff! Just kidding; you know of course we are drooling with envy, seriously coveting all that great FMF. Enjoy!

I am going to SO enjoy watching this journey of yours….

Amy K-P says:

YUMMY! I am relieved to hear that is a ACCUMULATED stash NOT from 1 shopping trip! LOL

Oh my goodness…I fell in love with fabric too late! I wish they would reprint FMF. So super jealous of you beautiful stash and can’t wait to see your newest FMF quilt!!! Have fun…

Wow, this quilt will be amazing (of course in your hands, that’s a given)!

Terri says:

I really wish I had stocked on some of these prints while they were available. So I look forward to seeing you put these gorgeous prints into a quilt!

Elizabeth says:

I agree a reprint of this line would WONDERFUL! Like so many of you I just started quilting so I missed out on FMF. Can’t wait to see what you come up with Ashley. You are so incredibly talented!

Raven says:

Such an amazing stash!!! I would totally put an 8×10 of that on my wall!

Adds says:

I think it’s time for another one too!

Emily says:

My gosh, women! How do you have so much of this stuff! Such envy! :)

Valerie says:

Sigh, such pretty petty fabric. Can’t wait to see how you transform it into a pretty pretty quilt!

Emily says:

Yes please please make another! Cannot wait to see what you make!!!! ♥

Mel Nunn says:

Yes I too began quilting a little late for those sproutling fabrics. Why oh why are they $45 a fat quarter! Sigh- I love them but not THAT much!!

Oh my, what beautiful piles of FMF you have!! I can’ t wait to see what you make with it this time around!!

Emily says: