spotted squares… the second time around

Remember the original Spotted Squares quilt? It was one of the first quilts I made and it remains one of my favorites. And now, thanks to a special request, you’ll be seeing it again soon!

spotted-squares

I still have lots of blocks to make, but I love how it’s looking so far! I hope the new recipient will as well!!

This entry was posted in Posts about Quilts, Quilt Blocks and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to spotted squares… the second time around

Carla says:

So fresh and sweet. Wonderful!

I remember it first time around and it is equally lovely this time!

Fran says:

Love it! I saw something similar done entirely in different blues which was very attractive.

Fabric with dots–one of my all-time favorites!

Liz says:

Lovely! I have been looking for design inspiration for my brother’s baby quilt, and the different-sized squares might be it! Love your dots.

Kristin says:

Beautiful! I love that pattern.

Crystal says:

I hope you don’t mind being copied! Because I love all of your quilts and this one too!! So I will have to make one like it! :D I will add it to my list!

Julie says:

Pretty! As always I love it.

Lyn H. says:

Beautiful. Do you make a quilt a day? You are amazing! Would you please do a tutorial for this quilt? I think even a beginner like me might be able to handle this one. Thanks for inspriing us!

Lyn H. says:

Oops, that should read “inspiring” us. Love you!

CitricSugar says:

Those are amazing blocks – I’m inspired…

Kyla says:

This is such a cute pattern i actually love it!!! It is so unique but then like a really good pattern and consistent. I love it and am really jeleous of you’re quilting skills right now. Also i have to mention that I love the bag i got in the yankee swap on christmas eve and really wish i could use it for a book bag but i have too many binders and am afraid i might brake it. My friends are also huge fans and are very impressed when i tell them that my cousin made it.

Jen S. says:

I love all of the different sized squares! So playful and interesting to the eye :). Who makes the pink and orange tree looking fabric? It looks so familiar (I love it!), but I can’t place it.

Meg Brown says:

This is so lovely – is there a pattern available?

20. Pingback: spotted squares quilt… in a twin size – Film in the Fridge