block party blocks

block-party-quilt

13 10 blocks to go…

This entry was posted in Quilt Blocks and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to block party blocks

Sherri says:

Wow! Very nice! Look like a lot of work!

Kaye Prince says:

So pretty! The blocks look great all lain out together!

amandajean says:

they are fun. it’s going to be a stunning quilt!
    it’s has been my experience that when making a wonky quilt (like the qov stars), it’s most fun when you have other people making them, too. because we all have different degrees of wonk. don’t you think?

giselle says:

those colors are unreal together… you have such a good eye!

Cristin says:

wowza! they look GREAT together!

lauradodson says:

do you seriously sew this fast? i’m hoping the answer is no, because if it is yes… i just may scream.

gorgeous, by the way.

Audrie says:

The blocks look so amazing all lined up! I love all the great colours together.

Amber says:

This is going to be an amazing quilt! But which of yours aren’t?!

Whitney says:

can i have a party on your block?

andi says:

What a wonderful selection!!!

Amber Lee says:

This is so beautiful! I am actually in Burlington right now visiting my friend, do you do any of your shopping here? I was wondering if you had any quilts shops in the area you recommend. I am also going to Montpelier this weekend, thanks!

Kate says:

Don’t you just LOVE quilting bees!! Your quilt is going to be such a wonderful example of contemporary fabrics and piecing! Good luck with putting it all together, looking forward to seeing the end result.

Kyla says:

Thats a LOT of blocks!!!!! There all beautiful..LOVE them!!!!! i cant wait to see the finished product. Very colorful and bright

Marty says:

I’d like to know how your block party works that you would end up with so many squares?

shelly says:

These blocks are FANTASTIC!

Sonja says:

Hey, that’s really a Block party;)))

Sarah says:

So sorry people aren’t being fair about giving credit where credit is sorely due. Your quilts are amazing and wonderful and I really enjoy reading about them. Take however much time you need, but know that there are a lot of us who will be super happy when you come back!

Chelsie says:

This is such a fun quilt; I can’t wait to see it finished! You’ve got such a talent!

tia says:

OK, I love most everything you do, but this has got to be my all time bell ringing favorite! I LOVE where you are going with this. Stunning. I could look at this for hours and still see new things. Great job.

Chase says:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! This quilt is so COOL! I wish I have this quilt …. Your time/ work effort is pay back! such a stunning quilt! just have to say again, LOVE it!

thanks for sharing~

Laurie says:

Okay, I love all your quilts, I check your page regularly. But, this quilt is my absolute favourite!!! I love, love, LOVE this quilt. I’m going to have to try to make one of these myself.

28. Pingback: block party quilt top – Film in the Fridge

29. Pingback: Opportunity Quilt – “Block within a Block” » Ventura Modern Quilt Guild