quilting a queen

I almost forgot all about this quilt.

Now that I have a machine large enough to quilt it, I pulled it out and got to work!

queen

And if I can find a few people to help hold it up tonight, perhaps I’ll have finished photos to show tomorrow!

This entry was posted in Posts about Quilts and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to quilting a queen

Whitney says:

i think this one would be a good floater, especially since the back is pink and the sun is out! can’t wait to see the whole thing…

Faith says:

I can’t wait to see it finished! I **LOVE** every single one of your quilts. You’ve inspired me!

CJ says:

I can’t wait to see it, love the fabrics that I see.

Anna says:

How did you quilt larger quilts in the past, before you had your new machine? Did you roll it to try to get it to fit? I am having this problem now. Thanks for sharing… I truly enjoy reading your blog. It inspires me.

erin vega says:

wow….i don’t know how you handle all that bulk! it’s amazing to me. this is gonna be a pretty one!!

Sherri says:

I can’t imagine doing one that large either…yet! I do love that style of quilt though. Can’t wait to see it!

anina says:

You’re giving me hope for quilting my BIG quilt.

Kyla says:

sounds like a lot of work….and you did manage to find some volunteer helpers

Zarina says:

I don’t mind holding it up for you and maybe snoop around to feel your other beautiful quilts (there is nothing that beats the sense of touch).

Nicky says:

Oh, how beautiful! I love the lively colours with the white fresh background.

anne says:

ooooooooh another awesome quilt, could this be your next tutorial, hint hint. Happy Stitching

Faith says:

I’m curious what is the green fabric with the white and black leaves? I keep seeing it on people’s quilts and love it!