Just so you know…

I’m working on it!

in-progress

Hopefully I’ll have a chance to finish the quilting tonight. I’m dying to see it finished and washed…

This entry was posted in Household Sewing - bags, napkins, pillows, Posts about Quilts and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Just so you know…

Sarah says:

Zowie, your fast. It seems like you whip these things out in no time!

Sara says:

It’s looking good so far! I really love that wildflower print in the green/blue/orange colorway. Oh, who am I kidding, I love it all!

Kristy says:

Gotta love that color scheme. I have to agree with Sara, it’s looking great. The dark fabrics really pop.

I ordered the princess and the pea fabric. Can’t wait to get it. I MUST learn how to do the machine quilting myself instead of paying someone else….

kerri says:

oh, my!! i wish i could start and finish my quilts as quickly!! i sure would have a lot more done!! :)

thanks for inspiring us!!

Regina says:

What type of Machine do you have? just curious Cause it looks like a pfaff, which is what I have and I love love love it. Actually now that I look at the pic again I am almost sure it is cause it looks like you have the built in walking foot. I just got mine in November the QE 2046 and I just started quilting ( in march)Thanks to the Oh Fransson quilt along. I just bought the 1/4 inch foot and the bigger daring foot, Love all your quilts by the way thanks so much for all your inspiration. :)

• 7
      admin says:

Hi Regina,
      Thanks for the comment! I do have a Pfaff – this one in the picture is a loaner though – mine’s in the shop waiting for a part. I’ve been quite happy with the Pfaff (even though most people try to convince me to switch to a Bernina!)

Regina says:

I actually had a bernina it was a 1230 one of the very first computerized machines on the market. it was given to me by a friend and I really loved it till it started acting up on me, it would just switch stitch patterns right in the middle of sewing. I couldn’t afford to get it fixed so I traded it in for the pfaff. I think they are both great machines.

tia says:

Your quilt looks great! I can’t wait to see it all finished.

lindsey says:

don’t you just love a freshly quilted quilt?? so pretty!

Ginger says:

Wow! You are so fast, without compromising the look and quality. I’m hoping you stopped long enough to file those taxes…!

Julie says:

I love it and wish I could touch it…sounds weird, but I like touching quilts after they been quilted.