a new look for March

My blog got a little makeover this weekend, thanks to Morgan!

What do you think?

(I can’t stop staring at it, but then again, it’s my blog… I don’t expect you to have the same reaction!)

oldnew

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to a new look for March

Chris says:

LOVE IT!!! The color is fabulous and for some reason my favorite pic is the yellow skirt. I think because it looks so springy and makes me believe spring really is right around the corner. Well done!

nicole says:

I love the pictue banner on top. The changes look great.

Kat says:

I think it looks great, and even more importantly it looks like you!!! Lots of white with little flashes of bright colors…:)

Kate says:

I noticed the changes right away, Ash! Morgan did a great job! This is the BIG week! Enjoy it to the fullest! I will be thinking of you!

Caey says:

oooh! I like! really like your comments too

Alissa says:

Oh it looks so good! Love the pops of color on the top and bottom and new columns. Love it!

Kerri says:

it looks lovely!! i love how you showcase your finished quilts in the sidebar.

Sophie says:

Very nice touches!

Maite says:

Te ha quedado precioso!
    un saludo

Jen Eskridge says:

Looks great, very clean. The banner is excellent.

betsy says:

looks good but I really liked the old format. It was easier to read.

Ginger says:

I like it, and don’t prefer the old look to the new.

Sara says:

It looks great, Ashley! I like the addition of the finished quilts. I’ve seen myself digging through your old posts admiring your gorgeous quilts and now they’re all right there, easy to swoon over!

Your new look is wonderful! And I love the beach bag tutorial. I’d like to invite you to submit it for the Craft Tutorial Blog Party at http://the6oclockstitch.blogspot.com/2009/03/etsy-deals-and-craft-tutorial-party.html

wendy says:

Love it, very clean and white. I wish someone would help me get my header to go all the way across. Question: how do you get the photo spread of your completed quilts on the side?
    Wendy

Liz says:

love your blog. Just found you from Heather Ross! What a great project you did. I can’t wait to also try out her book. Can’t wait to peek around more!