Too many projects

and too little time, or at least that’s how it feels. I have quite a long list of sewing projects to complete, and the upcoming wedding date as a deadline for a few of them. It seems as though when I have a number of projects I have a hard time focusing on any one of them. I looked a bit like a crazy person this weekend, going from project to project – I’d cut strips for one quilt, hem a napkin, make triangles for a zig zag quilt, pull out scraps for kitchen towels – and I never really got anything finished. Regardless, I do feel like I made some progress, so that’s good.

And on the wedding front, someone to marry us… check. Slowly but surely we’re getting things in place!

This entry was posted in Household Sewing - bags, napkins, pillows and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Too many projects

Sarah says:

If its any comfort, all your quilts are gorgeous!! :D

MichelleB says:

I understand that overwhelming feeling! I just need to pick one thing and do it, and not let myself move on until that one thing is finished. Good luck! Sounds like you’re making headway.

Alissa says:

Looks like everything is coming along nicely! And yay – someone is going to marry you! That’s a huge step accomplished!

Natasha says:

I know what you mean about too many projects and not focussing. I am doing the same at the moment. Flitting from ne to the other like a mad woman. Still I guess in a couple of weeks I will have a flurry of finished objects rather than a slow trickle. At least that is what I am hoping.

I love the zig zag on white – very effective.

amandajean says:

i’m having the same problem…too many projects, too little time. i hate that feeling.

jacquie says:

breathe deeply….i made a list today (another list, actually). it feels good to check one off!