Just a sneak peek

I know, I know, this doesn’t really show anything … and I know that it makes people like my sister more frustrated than if I hadn’t even posted at all… so to those of you who feel the same way, I apologize.

I’m excited about this one, and I think I should have the top sewn together by tonight, so I’ll be able to post a real photo tomorrow. Until then…

This entry was posted in Household Sewing - bags, napkins, pillows, Posts about Quilts and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Just a sneak peek

evensweeter says:

Not upset in the least! I like that you’re using a new color scheme, and it appears that you figured out your triangle dilemma. Can’t wait to see more tomorrow!

Michaela says:

Uh, I like it already. Sneak Peaks are good. I do them when I am dying to post about something that I am not supposed to show because it should be surprice. Than way I don’t give to much out and can post about it when I am working on it.

Alissa says:

Oh triangles! nice! a tip? I never press my seams open, but for triangle’s I’d recommend it. Otherwise quilting through all those layers can be tough…

Kat says:

You’re using my favorite color scheme! From what I can see, its lovely. I used the teal version of your green leafy fabric in a quilt of mine.

Ginger says:

Your style and colors amaze me. I’m wondering how much storage space you have at your place. Does Morgan have any room for his stuff? As the child of a fabric collector, I kind of pity your future kids, but wow, you find some great things and put them together beautifully!

Kellie says:

loving all your quilts and just wondering what fabric range you use for your whites?

jacquie says:

i know i like this already! fabulous fabric. (i’m with alissa on pressing open the triangles too!)